Anthem of the Seas Tour
I spent two short days on Royal Caribbean’s Anthem of the Seas and shot a short video- my first attempt at hosting a video. This Quantum Class ship really appealed to me.
Here are some of the high points for me:
- The decor of the ship was elegant and soothing.
- Unlike some of the other Royal Caribbean ships, Anthem of the Seas did not make me feel like I was at the mall.
- Technology is used throughout. RFID cards or bracelet work for doors and ship charges.
- The new VOOM satellite internet by O3b is as fast as DSL on land. It’s about time the at-sea satellite providers upped their game.
- Rather than one large Main Dining Room (MDR), four different, more intimate venues allow guests to rotate, keeping their same servers throughout.
- Sky diving at sea was exciting with my one minute flight on Ripcord by iFly.
- There is a large choice of specialty dining options for those looking to try something different or have a special night out.
- The Bionic Bar entertained with its robot bartenders.
- Northstar takes guests 300 feet above sea level giving spectacular views of the sea, the ship and surrounding areas. Great photo ops.
- Gigi the giraffe is something that I haven’t figured out yet. Maybe if I could feed her, I would feel differently.
Take a look at the video for a short tour of the ship. I highly recommend this ship and hope to sail her again soon.