Avid traveler and cruiser, Cruise Bug draws on a variety of cruising experiences to share with readers. Often opinionated and sometimes even entertaining, Cruise Bug invites readers to cruise along vicariously, keeping in mind that his transitional glasses often rapidly pass through the rose-colored shade. Not always PC, Cruise Bug inherently sprinkles in a bit of sarcasm and snark to humor himself, but attempts to disburse valuable information and insight to both the new and experienced cruiser.
Cruise Bug enjoys a variety of cruising styles having sailed on a range of lines from easyCruise to Seabourn, river cruises to mega-ships and finds them all worthwhile experiences. The best cruise is the one that Cruise Bug is on.
Cruise Bug promises to remember sailing dates and cabin numbers from here on in, but does remember sailing on the following:
- R-5 Renaissance- French Polynesia
- HAL Ryndam – Alaska
- HAL Oosterdam – Europe
- River Barge – Missisippi River
- Yangzte River Cruise
- Seabourn Pride – US Eastern Seaboard
- RCCL- Voyager of the Seas – New England
- HAL Maasdam – New England
- Radisson Diamond – Eastern Caribbean
- easyCruise -Southern Caribbean
- NCL Spirit – Southern Caribbean
- Carnival Fantasy – Western Caribbean August 2007, Cabin U133
- NCL Star – Mexican Riviera- December 2007, Cabin 8632
- RCCL Monarch – Pacific- December 2007, Cabin 9572
- MSC Lirica – March
- NCL – unknown
Read the post, plan a cruise, book a cruise(Cruise Bug Vacations), reminisce or dream.