Avid travelers and cruisers, we at Essential Cruising draw upon a variety of cruising experiences to share with readers. Often opinionated and sometimes even entertaining, Essential Crising invites readers to cruise along vicariously, keeping in mind that we relay our own experiences and that cruising is an individual pursuit with lots of variations on a them. Not always PC, Essential Cruising inherently sprinkles in a bit of sarcasm and snark to add a bit of humor and levity. Our mission at Essential Cruising is to disburse valuable information and insight to both the new and experienced cruiser.
We at Essential Cruising enjoy a variety of cruising styles having sailed on a range of lines from easyCruise to Seabourn, river cruises to mega-ships and finds them all worthwhile experiences. The best cruise is the one that we are sailing on.
We don’t remember all of our cruises or dates and cabin numbers from here on in, but does remember do remember some of the older voyages:
- R-5 Renaissance- French Polynesia
- HAL Ryndam – Alaska
- HAL Oosterdam – Europe
- River Barge – Missisippi River
- Yangzte River Cruise
- Seabourn Pride – US Eastern Seaboard
- RCCL- Voyager of the Seas – New England
- HAL Maasdam – New England
- Radisson Diamond – Eastern Caribbean
- easyCruise -Southern Caribbean
- NCL Spirit – Southern Caribbean
- Carnival Fantasy – Western Caribbean August 2007, Cabin U133
- NCL Star – Mexican Riviera- December 2007, Cabin 8632
- RCCL Monarch – Pacific- December 2007, Cabin 9572
Read the posts, plan a cruise, book a cruise with Luxia Travel, reminisce or dream.